24 February 2019 Oscars tonight

Started by KathyB, Feb 24, 2019, 11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

I'm not excited enough to put an exclamation point in the subject of the thread. I most likely won't even be watching the Academy Awards tonight, opting instead to curl up with a good book and fall asleep early.

This week we should get some really good snowmelt. Just in time for what is historically our snowiest month.

DiveMilw

We are getting high winds tonight into tomorrow evening.  I'm glad I have the day off as I anticipate flights will be all messed up tomorrow. 

We canceled cable and don't have a converter box so our old TVs can use the new digital antennas so I won't be watching any of the Oscars tonight.  I don't see movies like I used to so my interest is limited these days.  Perhaps when/if I start going to movies more I will be more enthused.  Actually, my appetite for all awards shows has been waning.  Even the Tonys don't sparkle for me like they used to.  I'm interested but don't go out of my way to watch them.  I do look for the musical numbers on YouTube the next day so I have some interest.  ;)
I no longer long for the old view!