7 November 2021 Long weekend

Started by KathyB, Nov 07, 2021, 03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

This weekend is longer than most weekends by one hour! (Except in Arizona and Hawaii, where all weekends are the same length.)

It was another warm day, and I had the windows of my car open and the sunroof open. (It's actually a moonroof. I have no clue what the difference is, but when I got the car, it said it came with a moonroof.) We went on a nice walk where I didn't need to have my coat on. We went on a not-quite-so-nice walk this morning where I believe we ran into every other dog that lives in the neighborhood.

The Broncos won today, and I actually watched the game and enjoyed it. I was watching with a couple of Cowboys fans who didn't enjoy the game quite so much.

I placed an order at L.L. Bean for a hat with a light in it (for walking at night) and a personalized dog collar.

DiveMilw

It sounds like you had a lovely Friday, Kathy.  I recently ordered a shirt from LL Bean.  I also got one to give as a Christmas gift.  It is a two layer t-shirt with a cotton inside and a wool blend outside.  I figured it would be a good shirt to wear when I'm out snow blowing this winter.
I no longer long for the old view!