31 January 2019 The REAL Thursday

Started by KathyB, Jan 31, 2019, 09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

I would almost definitely fail any neurological exam where the first question is "What day of the week is it?" My brain has been off this entire week. In addition to my mistaking yesterday for Thursday, I thought Tuesday was Monday until the waitress told me that I couldn't use the Monday special on Tuesday.

According to my computer, it says "Thu 10:38 AM," so I believe I've got the day right, although I very well could have messed up with the date. ;)

DiveMilw

This morning I didn't go to work.  This wasn't exactly my choice.  My car wouldn't start when I went out at 3 AM.  Not knowing how long it would take AAA to come out and jump start the car and being fearful of it not starting when I went home AND because of how our attendance policy is structured (if you come in too late you might was well not come in at all because they deduct the same amount of points) I decided not to go in.  I waited until we were nearly in double digit temps and tried the car again but no joy.  After AAA jump started the car I drove out and bought a new battery and had it installed.  The nice folks at Advance Auto Parts also did a quick test of the starter motor and voltage.  They were fine and hopefully the new battery will have fixed things.  
I no longer long for the old view!