14-MAR-21 Now It's Sunday

Started by DiveMilw, Mar 14, 2021, 06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

Hopefully Kathy doesn't have to shovel her way out of the house this morning.  I see that American canceled all of our "right start" flights (the first flights of the day) which means those planes probably did not come in last night.  I just noticed the next bank of flights are all delay until the the one o'clock hour. Yikes! That means things must be pretty messy over the airport.
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

I think it snowed about four inches so far, and it's expected to come down all day today. So far, it's nowhere near the two feet that was predicted, but that figure is what we're supposed to wake up to on Monday morning, so it could still happen. Right now it's just drifting down, not snowing extremely hard, and I hope it stays this way.

I probably should go shovel my driveway, except I don't feel I can do it on my foot.

KathyB

There's about a foot of very heavy wet snow now. It is coming down faster than I can shovel it. It is not fun outside.  :(

DiveMilw

I checked our Denver flights yesterday afternoon and saw that a few more had canceled.  Now I see that every flight ended up canceling yesterday as well as the first flights of the day today.  :(

Stay safe and warm, Kathy!
I no longer long for the old view!