25-SEP-18 The Day Everything Went Wrong

Started by DiveMilw, Sep 25, 2018, 12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

At least I hope everything goes wrong tonight.  I'm seeing/ushering for "The Play That Goes Wrong" tonight.  It should be a nice way to cap off a rainy day.  
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

Quote from: DiveMilw on Sep 25, 2018, 12:18 PMAt least I hope everything goes wrong tonight.  I'm seeing/ushering for "The Play That Goes Wrong" tonight.  It should be a nice way to cap off a rainy day.  
So, how was it?

DiveMilw

Quote from: KathyB on Sep 26, 2018, 08:15 AM
Quote from: DiveMilw on Sep 25, 2018, 12:18 PMAt least I hope everything goes wrong tonight.  I'm seeing/ushering for "The Play That Goes Wrong" tonight.  It should be a nice way to cap off a rainy day.  
So, how was it?
It was really, really good.  I dare say it was excellent.  We were told that this was only the 2nd stop of the touring company.  The show is very physical and they didn't look like it was their first time on the stage.  (Of course, the brilliance of this play is that if something goes wrong and they just roll with it, the audience will never know something is amiss!)  They were playing in a large space on a rainy Tuesday night they got a LOT of laughs.  They got the crowd into the show.  It was a very fun evening.  If it comes to your town you should see it.  
I no longer long for the old view!