08-Sep-17 Friday Once Again

Started by DiveMilw, Sep 08, 2017, 02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

My "Friday" will actually be next week Friday as I am working straight through until then.  If you have a Mon-Friday type schedule please enjoy the start of your weekend!!  
I no longer long for the old view!

DiveMilw

What would you pack when you are traveling back home to Laos and want to bring a little bit of the USA with you?  Obviously, you'll pack a twelve pack of Bud Light in your checked bag.   
This is a true story.   :o
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

Quote from: DiveMilw on Sep 08, 2017, 02:39 PMWhat would you pack when you are traveling back home to Laos and want to bring a little bit of the USA with you?  Obviously, you'll pack a twelve pack of Bud Light in your checked bag.  
I'd pack Coors Light instead, but that's because of the part of the country I live in. And I'd pack a six-pack. The benefits of hindsight.

Hester Jean

Quote from: KathyB on Sep 09, 2017, 09:32 AM
Quote from: DiveMilw on Sep 08, 2017, 02:39 PMWhat would you pack when you are traveling back home to Laos and want to bring a little bit of the USA with you?  Obviously, you'll pack a twelve pack of Bud Light in your checked bag.  
I'd pack Coors Light instead, but that's because of the part of the country I live in. And I'd pack a six-pack. The benefits of hindsight.
Not sure why you would have to pack either. Most terminals have water fountains  O:-)