29-JUN-21 Feels Like....

Started by DiveMilw, Jun 29, 2021, 06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

It's day three of four days in a row when the "feels like" temp will be over 100 degrees!  Tomorrow it's supposed to be just as hot with the added bonus of rain.  The rain isn't going to start until the evening so it shouldn't make it much more humid than it is now.  Then forecast shows rain until at least Monday.  I hope the Monday rain doesn't happen because Hot Cop's husband is throwing him a surprise retirement picnic.  

I hope the weather in Kathy's area is conducive to long, leisurely, non-sweaty walks today.
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

YIPPEE! The Denver Center Theatre Company just announced its 2022 season, starting in January! There's another large purchase to go on my credit card this month!

Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
Rattlesnake Kate
(world premiere musical)
In the Upper Room (world premiere)
Choir Boy
Quixote Nuevo

I am very excited about Choir Boy, which was the first show to get canceled in 2020, and Rattlesnake Kate, which has a score by a former member of the Lumineers.

We went on a short walk this morning and a longer walk this afternoon. It was nice, and I'm not sweating. I am tired, though. I was hoping to wear Bernadette out, and I wore myself out instead.