24-FEB-21 Pizza Day

Started by DiveMilw, Feb 24, 2021, 11:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

Today we got pizza for lunch.  My mom won a $10 gift card in a Bingo game hosted by our local Senior Center.  I brought the pizza home just in time for this month's online Bingo session so she was able to eat it while playing Bingo.  The Senior Center has done a very nice job getting programming online during the pandemic.  I'm guessing it will be Summer at the earliest before they are allowed to open back up for in-person activities.  

Today's other exciting activities include returning some of the cans and bottles which have been piling up.  Moving some of the snow from the snowbank to the driveway so it can melt.  We are having wonderfully warmer temps for the next few days.  I'm hoping to get enough snow moved so I can put the garbage can on the treebank instead of in the driveway.  Baking some more Chocolate Zucchini Muffins and finally getting around to making the Ants Climbing a Tree.
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

I have been craving pizza for what seems like the longest time. Both Papa John's and Papa Murphy's keep advertising during Jeopardy!, which airs over the dinner hour here, so I get a lot of product placement at a time when I'm vulnerable. I live three blocks from Domino's, and I usually get one of their carry-out specials. Not that I'm going to be walking over to Domino's to carry out pizza for a while.  :(

It was in the 50s today, but it's supposed to snow tonight.