24 April 2019 Super Wednesday!

Started by KathyB, Apr 24, 2019, 10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

The weather is very nice today, but not too hot. Flowers and trees are blooming, but my allergies have not kicked in much yet. I am planning on a delicious burger for lunch. Mmmmm.....

mrssondheim

Quote from: KathyB on Apr 24, 2019, 10:12 AMThe weather is very nice today, but not too hot. Flowers and trees are blooming, but my allergies have not kicked in much yet. I am planning on a delicious burger for lunch. Mmmmm.....
Sounds like a lovely day!!! I have directing proposals to write out today, and then looking at the trades about auditions. Then jam recipes. Perhaps some gardening. Not too shabby.
A blank page or canvas. My favorite.

scenicdesign71

Y'all's days sound awesome.  (Whatcha gonna [propose to] direct, Aileen?)

Mine's not too bad, I guess.  Feeling a little queasy to have just spent a sizable chunk of money, by my standards, ordering some new storage units from Ikea which are due to arrive early next week.  Now it seems that work on In The Heights won't begin until the following week, so I might even have time to faux-finish this Ikea stuff before then.  (There's an awful lot of pieces, including doors and drawers and stuff, so I had been wavering about investing the time just to make them match my existing, older Ikea units in a since-discontinued finish... but since I now have an extra week at my disposal, I might just do it).

And there's still plenty of organizing and cleaning to pick away at.

To celebrate what progress I have made so far, I'm going to see White Noise at the Public this evening.  Hopefully that will be inspiring.