31 December 2021 Chinese food!

Started by KathyB, Dec 31, 2021, 03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

I got Chinese food on my way home, just before it started snowing. I am saving the combo lo mein for tomorrow, because I know it reheats well. Today I had the wonton soup and the chicken wings (and the drink that came with the lo mein lunch special).

Bernadette got to eat a couple of wonton strips that came with the soup, and a few pieces of crispy coating that fell off the chicken wings as I was eating them. She is currently barking out the window at some other dogs.

DiveMilw

One of my co-workers is having Chinese food tonight.  On Wed, my mom asked me to get her some.  All three of you got me craving Chinese so I got some on the way home from work last night AND on the way into work this morning.   ;D

I'm trying to decide if I take down the holiday lights from the bushes in the front yard next week during my "weekend" or do I leave them until the end of the month?  I'm leaning towards leaving them up because I like coming home to the twinkling lights at night.
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

Leave them up through the Super Bowl.  O:-)

scenicdesign71

I'm a big fan of leaving lights up for awhile.  They're pretty and comforting -- and, after a year as crappy as 2021, who couldn't use something pretty and comforting?