9 August 2021 Costco Monday?

Started by KathyB, Aug 09, 2021, 10:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

There's a bunch of stuff I need to get at Costco, so I'm planning to go this afternoon on my way home, unless I forget.  ???  It's hot and the air is still terrible. /we are advised to limit our time outside. It has been hard not being able to turn on the attic fan for the past couple of days, because that involves opening windows and sucking all the horrible air into the house. My thermostat is programmed to shut off the air conditioner around 8:00 pm because it's usually cool enough outside then to run the attic fan, but I had to override the programming last night because it was way too hot in the house at 9 pm.

DiveMilw

I had a daily started but I got distracted and never posted it.  It was about our bidding for our new schedule this morning.  I got distracted because I went to look at what had been taken and then it was my turn to bid and then I had to leave for work.  Oh well.  

Chicago's O'Hare airport had a tornado nearby.  The control tower had to be evacuated.  That caused even more delays than the weather already had and cancelled our afternoon and evening flights to ORD.  On the bright side of things I got a couple of hours of overtime today.   :-X
I no longer long for the old view!