9 August 2019 Hungrier Friday

Started by KathyB, Aug 09, 2019, 10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

I'm even hungrier than I was on Wednesday, and I'm waiting for my lunch to be delivered. 

It has been pleasantly cool for the past couple of days, although the attic insulation installation people were still plenty hot in my attic. Now I have a radiant barrier and an extra R-something of insulation. I need to put a few things back in my attic including two paintings and a large box. I hope it doesn't flatten the insulation too much. (I don't know where else to put the paintings or the box. I suppose I could recycle the box, but it's the box that my iMac came in, and I have no idea how to take it apart. I believe that Apple makes packaging that makes you want to keep it instead of making it easily recyclable. ::) )

KathyB

O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-)
The lovely window installation has been postponed again! Now it's happening next Tuesday, although I'd bet money that it won't actually happen then.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This makes me feel so :) ;D :D :D ;D ;D ;D .

DiveMilw

Insulation People - 1
Window People - Negative 1

How frustrating, Kathy.  Are you going to put the blinds back up in your bedroom?  I don't think I could take that many days of not having it dark enough when I go to sleep. 
I no longer long for the old view!