27 February 2020 Thursday

Started by KathyB, Feb 27, 2020, 11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

Not much of anything is going on yet today, but tonight I'm seeing Robert Earl Keen in concert, and I'm excited about it. I hope everything goes OK--it will be the first time I've used flash ticketing on my phone. I don't really have anything essential to do today until the concert, although I suppose I could put some dishes in the dishwasher and maybe even do some laundry if I felt so inclined.

Have a fantastic Thursday!

DiveMilw

It was a blustery day here today.  Although the temps were in the 40s it felt colder and the wind made it feel even colder.  But I was a "bad-ass" went out without wearing a jacket.  Now that the sun is setting it will be too cold to do that.  

I did some laundry today.  It was the last time I'll wash my current work uniform.  We are switching on March 2nd.  I also washed my new uniform (twice. for some of the pieces four times) to get all the sizing and other stuff out of it.  The shirts really, really itched when I tried them on.  Even after I washed those I noticed they wear scratchy and itchy......they also were very wrinkle free but that is because they were still full of whatever they put on the fabric to make it easier to create the garments.
I no longer long for the old view!