28-MAY-23 Dumpling Sunday

Started by DiveMilw, May 28, 2023, 12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

I might have dumplings from a Chinese restaurant know for it's delicious dumplings today.  It is called Fortune House and is in Irving, TX.  Or I might go to Fort Worth and try a new place there.  It will all depend on how I feel after going into work this afternoon and how long it takes me.  I have to set up my classroom for the class which starts on Monday. 

In other news, my iPad won't flip the screen.  It is stuck in "upside down" position and will not go back to "right side up".  I tried shutting down and restarting.  There must a senor or something which is stuck.  I guess I will have to bring it into an Apple store, which means finding an Apple store.  I can still use the iPad so this is frustrating rather than debilitating. 

I think I may get this sculpture for my deck/patio.  
You cannot view this attachment.
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

I love the sculpture.

How old is the iPad? Is it under AppleCare? If so, you can call Apple, and some very helpful person will assist you. If not, then you probably do need to go to the Apple Store, which is full of expensive temptations.  :) But you'll still get a helpful person.

DiveMilw

Super Pig Update:  Someone bought it.  There are no immediate plans to create another.  They have to get the correct size tank in order to make another one.  :'( :'(
Silver Creek Pottery and Forge
Look them up on FaceBook to see what they made this year.  I love their stuff.  This is the soap dish and holder I bought for my bathroom when I was there last weekend.  I wish you could see more of the blue coloring.  The picture you can see in the mirror is from Signature's "Sunday in the Park with George". 

Dinner Update:  Everything I got is delicious!  I have more than enough for lunch and possibly dinner tomorrow.
Shanghai Noodle w/Pork
Pan Fried Pork Buns w/Sesame Crusted Bottoms
Chili Wontons (not spicy at all despite the name)
Crab Rangoon
Crispy Cucumber Salad  (basically cucumbers, garlic, and a little bit of vinegar and maybe some sesame oil)
Fortune House Chinese Cuisine

iPad Update: 
I got it about 2 years ago.  Maybe it is 3 years old by now.  I think I bought AppleCare so I will have to look up the details.
I no longer long for the old view!