3 January 2019. Finally eaten!

Started by KathyB, Jan 03, 2019, 03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

I had to fast all morning and part of the afternoon because I was having some blood drawn at my physical exam. I was extraordinarily hungry when I got out at 3:00 and went to get some Italian food because I figured it would be satisfying and it would be quick. I was wrong about the "quick" part--I think they had forgotten about my order--but it was indeed satisfying once I finally got to eat it, and I feel a lot less grumpy now.

I was told to cut down on the sodas. :( I LOVE Coca-Cola; I feel it's the beverage of the gods, but my doctor didn't like that I drink one a day. Personally I think that a daily Coke is better than a daily bourbon, but there's probably some new research out there proving the benefits of hard liquor every day. O0  (And I asked about switching to Diet Coke, but apparently that's not any better to be drinking.)

Happy Thursday, everyone.

DiveMilw

I wouldn't have thought one soda a day was all that bad.  I wish you the best 
I've been trying to cut down on soda and had been pretty successful.  In the past few months I've relapsed.  There does seem to be a correlation between working the mid-shift and drinking a diet Coke. 
I no longer long for the old view!