20-OCT-17 The Day That Time Forgot

Started by DiveMilw, Oct 21, 2017, 06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

I could have sworn there was a daily for Friday because if there wasn't one I was going to start one.  
I must have a block about Oct 20th this year.  I had some library books which were due on the 20th and I knew it and I even thought about how I was going to return them once I got home from work but I didn't.  
Since Friday was "forgotten" on more than one front I feel comfortable starting the daily late.  Obviously, there were forces much greater than I conspiring to make us forget Oct 20th.  :o  :-X 8)
I no longer long for the old view!

Chris L

Thank you, Tom. You've been a dutiful Daily starter. Most of the other users seem to have wandered off while we were out of the country, so now I have to figure out how to rope them back.  ???
But us, old friend,
What's to discuss, old friend?

DiveMilw

Quote from: Chris L on Oct 22, 2017, 06:15 AMThank you, Tom. You've been a dutiful Daily starter. Most of the other users seem to have wandered off while we were out of the country, so now I have to figure out how to rope them back.  ???
Thanks, Chris!  Kathy has been great about starting the Daily as well.   I've been dutiful but dull.  I know my Daily Threads aren't all that interesting.  Would you believe the uninteresting stuff I post is the most interesting I can come up with?!?   :o  But I really don't want to miss a day.  
I no longer long for the old view!