Thursday, 26 October 2017

Started by KathyB, Oct 26, 2017, 11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

What's happening today?

It's about 40°F colder than it was yesterday, when we set a record high. I am considering curling up in bed and taking a nap. I got a much-needed haircut today. But in general, it's been a pretty lazy, unproductive day. I really don't mind.

KathyB

The one thing I've been trying to do all day is get my printer working with the new computer, which has involved plugging and unplugging things,  many e-mails to my user group, checking for an app for my phone that finds the IP address of everything in the area, finding a similar application for the computer because the phone couldn't download the app and calling the cable company to troubleshoot the home security system (because seeing all those IP addresses reminded me that I had unresolved problems with that). After doing this all day, I still can't print, although I think I'm closer to being able to print than I was. 

Tomorrow I get to see if I can make an appointment with the health insurance broker and see how much my insurance rates are going up next year. :P Or if I can even get coverage. 

DiveMilw

One step at a time Kathy and before you know it you'll be printing again!!  We were having printer trouble at work yesterday.  We are forever running out of ink and not having a replacement cartridge.  I asked if we could get 4 or 5 of them ordered.  That will solve the problem for a little while.  

I'm quite happy tonight because it is cool enough that I don't have to have the fan running tonight.  In fact, if I did turn on the window fan I would be too cold!!  I'm going to sleep so well tonight!!!!!
I no longer long for the old view!