08-APR-18 DRAMA!!! (not the good kind)

Started by DiveMilw, Apr 08, 2018, 03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

My work day started out with DRAMA.  This was at 4AM so a little drama feels like a LOT of drama.  It all could have been avoided if our managers would have done our schedule "correctly", meaning how we expect it to be done and to do it without any errors.  Unfortunately, that is an impossible request especially the part about not making typos. That would include things like covering a 3:30-1200 shift with someone who's shift is 04:00-12:30 and not indicating that on the schedule.  

More drama ensued when we figured out one co-worker cajoled another into working her shift in the afternoon.  Much to our surprise we found that employee took some overtime hours and was already working that shift.  Not sure how that one turned out as I was done with work before those shifts started.  I'll get the scoop in about 10 hours.  

Nighty Night!!

PS - All this pales in comparison to the amount of drama I had to endure when I watched the latest X-Files episode.  It was one of the better of the "My Struggle" episodes but still way too soap-operalike for my taste.  
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

My work drama is seeing how long I can procrastinate on the ads and flyer I'm supposed to be working on. So far I've procrastinated all afternoon.

Chris L

Quote from: DiveMilw on Apr 08, 2018, 03:43 PMPS - All this pales in comparison to the amount of drama I had to endure when I watched the latest X-Files episode.  It was one of the better of the "My Struggle" episodes but still way too soap-operalike for my taste.  
I'm already starting to forget what happened in that episode, except that it involved Scully's son, but I remember finding it disappointing, especially if this is the last episode of the show that we're going to get. I preferred the absurdly apocalyptic "My Struggle 2" that climaxed last season, though everyone else seems to have hated it.
But us, old friend,
What's to discuss, old friend?