09-DEC-20 Extra Wednesday

Started by DiveMilw, Dec 09, 2020, 07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

I picked up an extra shift for today.  Someone needed the afternoon off so I decided to work it for her.  But now I see that the Museum of Bad Art (MoBA) is having a free Zoom presentation - Living In Tough Times: From Having a Bad Day to Dystopian Apocalypse at 6:30 PM EST tonight.  I think I'm going to have to leave early or see if I can adjust my hours so I can attend.  Our last flight is at 3:30 PM today so either of those are an option.  This will be a light hearted presentation so it should be a fun way to pass some time.  There is still time to sign up.  Click on the link to go to the registration page.  [/0]
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

I wasted far too much time at the Museum of Bad Art's website.

My financial planner sent me a lovely real greenery wreath that I'm not sure what to do with. I am not equipped to hang it on my door. I took down my Bounce poster and hung the wreath in the stairwell from that nail, which is not the ideal thing to do with it, but darned if I know what else to do with it. I am expecting it to shed needles all over the floor, eventually. Right now it just smells really good, and it left my hands smelling like pine sap.

Speaking of holidays, I need to buy a Christmas card to send to Japan, and I need some menorah candles, which I don't know if I can buy at Walgreens. (I know I can buy the card there.)