17 June 2018, Sunday

Started by KathyB, Jun 17, 2018, 02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

It's been a lazy day for me. I woke up late, listened to the radio for a bit, then went into my office and didn't do any work. So far I've managed to put off doing work until now. I need to work on some sales sheets with apartment plans on them.

DiveMilw

My day was pretty lazy as well.  I took the red-eye home and landed around 5:30 AM.  I didn't sleep much on the plane partly because it was way too hot for me.  Also, I don't seem to sleep well when flying.  I did watch "Black Panther" so that helped to pass the time.  I would have watched more but the battery in my headphones was nearly depleted and it took me a while to remember I had an extra battery in my bag.  Another problem was that the person in front of me reclined their seat and it was difficult to maneuver to get my to bag.  Once I got home I took a nap, got up and went to bed early.  I was a little bit productive during the few hours I was awake. I got Chinese take out for my parents for dinner, bought some stuff for me to have for lunch this, and watered the container plants outside.  Aside from that I streamed videos in the comfort of my air conditioned room.  It was hot out yesterday and predicted to be even hotter today (Monday).  
I no longer long for the old view!