19 December 2018 Wednesday

Started by KathyB, Dec 19, 2018, 10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

I am sick with something I caught over the past weekend, but I didn't start to feel really bad until yesterday. Today is my second day of feeling cruddy. I felt decent enough earlier this morning, but now I'm feeling like death warmed over. I had plans to go to a meeting tonight, but I'm thinking I'll spend the afternoon in bed.  :P Bleh.

scenicdesign71

Feel better soon, Kathy!

You guys, look what Lance gave me for Xmas!

You know: for all those "ties" and jackets with "lapels" I'm all the time wearing.
Or the "bag" I carry with me everywhere.
;D

(No one here has any reason to know this, but I wear a jacket and/or tie maybe once or twice a year tops, and don't own a bag [not that there aren't times when I could really use one, just that I can never seem to find one I really like].  Still, I'll have to find a way to wear "Steve" to Merrily at the Roundabout next month.)

Speaking of which, Lance also forwarded me this interesting tidbit -- which sounds like lots of fun, but which unfortunately booked up pretty quickly after being announced, so I won't be attending with or without any nifty pins.
???

DiveMilw

@KathyB - Hope you are well on your way through a speedy recovery.

@scenicdesign71 - Those pins are quite fun!  I bet you could wear them on the collar of either a polo or button down shirt.  (or start wearing ties or lapels more often ;) )
I no longer long for the old view!