22-DEC-18 An Ugly Day

Started by DiveMilw, Dec 22, 2018, 04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

It was "Wear an Ugly Sweater to Work Day" today.  Nearly everyone wore a sweater and those that didn't had some sort of holiday trim.  It was a LOT of fun and really lifted my spirits.  I could tell because it was a BAD day at work today.  It wasn't the worse day ever but many flights were delayed by various factors.  I think the sweaters helped to created a jolly mood and take the edge off the stress.  So although it was a bad day it wasn't too bad.  
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

I've been having an ugly day myself. Actually, it was going fairly well until half an hour ago, when I found myself unable to log onto Amazon. I spent 20 minutes on the phone with an Amazon representative, and found out that apparently I've been hacked. I'm wondering if any other accounts I have may have been hacked also, and now I think I'm going to spend some time logging in to various websites to see.

Oh, joy.

KathyB

Update: my Amazon account is finally OK again. It doesn't look as if the perpetrator went to town with my account, or bought anything at all (thank goodness). I believe my eBay and Instagram accounts were hacked as well, but I was able to change the password on the former and don't care much about the latter, as it's been around six years since I last signed in.

My Apple account appears to be OK, as does my PayPal account. Whew.