07-DEC-19 SatBRRRRday

Started by DiveMilw, Dec 07, 2019, 06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

Today is a chilly, winter day.  After the milder temps we've had the past couple of days today's high of 36 F will feel cold.  The sun is shinning so it will be a nice day.  And we have unseasonably warm temps to look forward to.  On Monday and Tuesday it is predicted to get up into the 50s.   :o :o
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

I was standing in the freezing cold at (close to) the crack of dawn to buy KBCO Studio C CDs. This year I had to go back and stand in line again two times because a friend needed 15 of them, and she's out of town. (The limit is 6 per person/transaction.) It wasn't that bad as far as time went, but the third time I got worried that some of the people managing the line might recognize me.

I'm listening to it right now, and it's very good, if not as spectacular as last year's 30th anniversary edition (which I sent to Chris L for Secret Sondheim).

It is supposed to get into the 50s today, but this morning sure was cold. I think I'm going back to bed.

scenicdesign71

Happy news indeed: yesterday was officially my last on the MS wrap, and the new show has been pushed off a bit, until at least the beginning (but more likely the middle) of January.  Things have been changing on a more-than-daily basis lately, so I don't want to get too wedded to anything, but if this schedule holds, I will be delighted to have this month (and maybe a bit more) off.
:)

On the other hand, yesterday was officially my last on MS, so that's sad.   :'(  End of an era and whatnot.