12-DEC-19 Thursday, A Day For Shopping

Started by DiveMilw, Dec 12, 2019, 05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

I'm going to try to finish up my Christmas related shopping today.  I've got to get one more gift, a carry-on sized piece of luggage.  I also would like to pick up an "ugly" tie from Staples.  It's in the vein of the "ugly sweater" and lights up.  I have several ugly sweater events this year and only one ugly sweater (which I don't think is really ugly but it is a Star Wars pattern so it is not traditional Christmas).
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

I just got a call from Nielsen because I've been selected to participate in their ratings survey. I know I should sound more excited about this, because theoretically I could influence what people watch and what advertisers pay for radio and television spots--but the person on the other end of the line didn't sound too excited to be asking me questions. Also, yesterday was not a typical TV-watching day for me, due to the ongoing PBS pledge drive, so the only thing I remember watching was Jeopardy!, and I probably sounded like I was lying when I said that was the only thing I watched. I didn't even watch any streaming TV yesterday--although I did consider watching the new season of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, I didn't take any action to watch. I did listen to the radio yesterday, and I even listened to a commercial station, so maybe that redeemed me.

DiveMilw

No ugly tie this year.  The only ones left weren't working.   :'( :'(
I no longer long for the old view!