1 March 2022 Costco Tuesday

Started by KathyB, Mar 01, 2022, 11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

I just spent $85 at Costco buying necessities like Kleenex and Nylabones Nubz and Dave's Killer Bread. (And beer-battered cod and chicken nuggets and some new kind of dumpling they had in the frozen food section.) I figured that most of that stuff, with the exception of the bread, is the kind of stuff one buys once and then doesn't need to buy it again for a long time.

I have the rest of the afternoon free, so I can enjoy the upper-60° temperature. I was feeling warm in the jacket I wore to go to Costco--probably should have left it in the car. We might try walking around the block again today. When we went on Sunday, there were still a few areas of ice-covered sidewalk along our route where the sun didn't reach very easily. There was also a car parked mostly on the sidewalk that looked as if somebody had taken a baseball bat to the taillights.

Tomorrow it could get up to 70°--before it snows again on Saturday.

DiveMilw

With only an $85 spend at Costco I'd say you did a wonderful job not overspending.  This is something I have been working on.  I'm good for several visits and then I slip because there is something I "must have" on sale.   O:-)

Training is going well so far.  I have a LOT to learn and not enough time to learn it all.  But I think that by next week Friday I will be much more confident in my ability to successfully lead a class of new hires through the training.
I no longer long for the old view!