22 May 2024 Wednesday

Started by KathyB, May 22, 2024, 01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

Last night I saw a production of The Lehman Trilogy staged in the round, which, according to the talkback, is unique among productions of the play. It was excellent, but currently I have a difficult time sitting still for more than an hour. :( During the first intermission, I stretched, and during the second, I walked laps around the theatre. That is my last show until next fall. I still have a chance to see the touring production of Company, and there's even a convenient Thursday matinee this week, but I don't think either my budget nor my stamina can handle it.

I miss @DiveMilw 

DiveMilw

Quote from: KathyB on May 22, 2024, 01:52 PMI miss @DiveMilw
Awww....thanks Kathy.  I have missed you guys as well.  I can't believe I have not been on in over a month.  I guess work has kept me busy lately.  And the past two weeks I was in four states for either work or vacation.  This meant that my allergies got supercharged with all sorts of pollen.  Over the weekend all I did was take nap after nap after nap.  Then on Monday I was too tired to go into work.   ::)   I went in late because I had to lead a conference call that could not be rescheduled.  Yesterday, I stayed home the entire day.  (I had another conference call but I pushed that one off until tomorrow.)  I'm feeling much better today.   :)   I am thankful for the three day weekend coming up.  
I no longer long for the old view!