20 August 2020 Thursday

Started by KathyB, Aug 20, 2020, 09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

Today was supposed to be relaxing yoga Thursday with the Zoom yoga class, but it turned into frustrating Thursday, with many of the problems being caused by the computer in between my two ears. I was told the class began at 8:15, but the Zoom invitation said 8:00, so I joined at 8; they weren't ready to take me, so I waited around, and then when it got to be 8:19, I thought I'd try clicking the original link again, and then I was told that there was another meeting happening at that time. :( So I never got to "Stretch and Meditate," both of which I think would do me a world of good. I sent a message to the instructor, apologizing.

So, dang it.

DiveMilw

I'm watching sports tonight!!! 
If you'd like to watch an entertaining baseball game tune into the livestream of the Savanah Bananas.  They are a Coastal Plain League team.  Their regular season is over but they have created a post-season "Breakfast Bowl" with the Macon Bacon.  The play on words for the bowl should give you an idea of the fun the teams have while playing.  These players have a lot of fun while playing. Right now they are interviewing/talking with the center fielder while his is in the field. (They had him mic'd or something.) The only bad thing is that if you aren't a supporter of the Bananas you have to view the livestream via Facebook.
I no longer long for the old view!