13-JUN-19 Rain, Rain Go Away

Started by DiveMilw, Jun 13, 2019, 07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

I'm hoping today will be a good day.  It is likely to rain later in the day and I would like it to hold off until after 7PM.  Actually, I'd prefer if the weather improved from the DC area all the way up to me because I'm working for someone this afternoon and I don't wish to have to rebook lots of passengers due to weather delays.  It would also be nice if the Thursday commuters could get home tonight on time. 
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

Some rain would be nice here. 

I am really in the mood for some onion rings, and I'm talking real ones, not the ones that Burger King sells, which are an affront to onion rings everywhere.

I'm in a bad mood, if you can't tell.

DiveMilw

I hope your day got better, Kathy.

My day wasn't too bad.  Any rebooking I had to do was because of maintenance issues and not weather.  And, somehow, the Philly flight I worked was on-time despite bad weather conditions in the Northeast USA.  I even put in 25 minutes of overtime because our last DCA flight of the day was tanking just as I was about to leave.  I could have stayed longer but I didn't really want to.  Today was one of my days off the week, after all.  ;)
I no longer long for the old view!