20-JUL-19 Hot Enough For Ya?

Started by DiveMilw, Jul 20, 2019, 11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

Most of the USA is experiencing a heat wave.  Temps in the high 90s with 'feels like' in the 100s and up.  Every time I step into a non-air conditioned part of the house I get sleepy and irritated.  :D  I have to venture out to work a quick four hour shift today.  A co-worker really, really needed the time off and it wasn't happening.  Originally I had to pick my mom up from visiting my dad at 7PM but my brother and his family are in town and are taking her out to dinner.  That freed me up to help her (the co-worker) out.  I'm hoping to be able to leave early.  I have a 6AM flight to catch tomorrow morning and still have to finish laundry and pack.  I'm attending a training class very early Monday morning.  When I'm finished I'll be able to re-certify you for the Interior Aircraft Search.  I'll arrive in Dallas around 9:30 AM and, after checking into the hotel I might head over to Six Flags.  Since I have a season pass this will be an inexpensive way to spend a few hours.  The heat will be a factor in my decision so we'll see what happens. 
I no longer long for the old view!