15 January 2018 New Client Monday!

Started by KathyB, Jan 15, 2018, 02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

I have a new client! He's a chef/restaurateur who wants me to do things such as business cards, special and updated menus, photo editing and finding him a printer to print stuff (that part is easy). I thought I would have to start with Valentine's Day, which was making me nervous because it's coming up, but someone else on his staff is already doing Valentine's Day, so that's taken care of and I can relax on my vacation that's coming up in a week and two days.

This person is a very good friend of one of my current clients, and apparently they got to talking about graphic design this weekend.

I may be able to get some meals out of this also.

Now I need to finish this newsletter for a current client...

Bookman George

Kathy, that is great news! I know you will do a good job.

I am amazed at the number of mistakes and misspellings I find in the menus of even kind of swanky restaurants. I can understand it at a little Chinese place where the owners don't really speak much English. But not at places that try to be top-notch. So it pleases me when a restaurant hires a good graphic artist to help with their publications.

George

Chris L

Congratulations, Kathy! It's a nice feeling when people have confidence in you and know that you can do something that will help their business. You deserve it!
But us, old friend,
What's to discuss, old friend?

DiveMilw

That's wonderful, Kathy!!  Getting a new customer because of "word of mouth" is a great accomplishment.

I no longer long for the old view!