15 Juli 2019, Montag

Started by KathyB, Jul 15, 2019, 10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

The day does not sound better in German than it does in English. It sounds a lot more poetic in Spanish, but not in German.

Happy birthday to D.A. Pennebaker.

DiveMilw

I've been enjoying a last lazy day of vacation.  I didn't even finish unpacking.  That is how lazy my day has been. 

There was some horrible news on Facebook today.  I'll post it here since not everyone is active on FB.
Cole Anister passed away on Saturday.  I don't have any details other than it was sudden, unexpected and health related.
You can click here for the funeral information. 

I want to start an "In Memoriam" for our friends whom we've lost but I'm just not up to it tonight.  We have lost too many in too short a time.  :'( :'(
I no longer long for the old view!

Gordonb

What sad, horrible news. I didn't know Cole but I remember him well from the Sondheim Youth group - Miles, Bevan, Fiona, Jenny et al. On reflection I am astonished to realise that they are probably all in their 30s now.

R.I.P Cole.

Chris L

I saw about Cole on FB. That was startling, though I don't think I ever met him in person. Go ahead and start an In Memoriam section, Tom. We could list some other deceased alumni, like Anita. And Chris "JerichoMile" King.
But us, old friend,
What's to discuss, old friend?