10th October - An Excursion to Rome

Started by MartinG, Oct 10, 2017, 01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MartinG

Angela's 70th birthday and she opened her laptop to a video montage hidden in her startup folder informing her we're off for a weekend in Rome at the end of November. Could have gone either way as it's a busy month and she wanted to get the bedroom decorated, but...it's a hit!  :)
Morals tomorrow

Gordonb

Quote from: MartinG on Oct 10, 2017, 01:08 AMAngela's 70th birthday and she opened her laptop to a video montage hidden in her startup folder informing her we're off for a weekend in Rome at the end of November. Could have gone either way as it's a busy month and she wanted to get the bedroom decorated, but...it's a hit!  :)
You romantic old thing :-* Happy birthday to Mrs MartinG.

We're going to Rome for Rey's birthday in mid December - out of season, rather less steamy weather-wise, and quieter too (although still too many bloody tourists for my liking) ... but I can almost taste the autumn/winter Roman dishes ....

DiveMilw

Quote from: MartinG on Oct 10, 2017, 01:08 AMAngela's 70th birthday and she opened her laptop to a video montage hidden in her startup folder informing her we're off for a weekend in Rome at the end of November. Could have gone either way as it's a busy month and she wanted to get the bedroom decorated, but...it's a hit!  :)
Note to self: "accidentally" leave laptop at Martin's.            ;D
I no longer long for the old view!

MartinG

Quote from: DiveMilw on Oct 10, 2017, 02:33 PM
Note to self: "accidentally" leave laptop at Martin's.            ;D
:)) ;) 

As we were out celebrating this evening I actually made some delicious soup for lunch with butternut squash, bacon and some of the fabulous Russian spice blend I still have from your incredible Secret Sondheim gift Tom! Hearty, warming and sublime 😏😀😋
Morals tomorrow