28-JUN-18 An Early Start

Started by DiveMilw, Jun 27, 2018, 08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

Thought I'd an early start on today's daily.  It's only a few minutes early.  Today is supposed to be very hot here with thunderstorms later in the day.  That means delayed flights and lots of people not getting where they're going as soon as they thought they were.  But climate change isn't real.  The exponentially worse storms each summer are a coincidence.   ::)

EDIT - Good news!  It's not supposed to be the scorcher today that I thought it was.  We are supposed to have rain & thunderstorms on and off all day but they should be normal storms.  That is actually great news!  The weekend will have temps in the 90s which will hang on until Wed.  Sunday has a predicted high of 98 F.  Thank goodness for air conditioning!
I no longer long for the old view!

DiveMilw

On a happier note, I see Mummenschanz is bringing their latest work to NYC next month.  I'm taking Hot Cop and his husband.  It should be a fun Sunday afternoon.
I no longer long for the old view!

Chris L

That gives a new meaning to the term "hand puppet"!
But us, old friend,
What's to discuss, old friend?

KathyB

It's supposed to hit 100 today here. Which is great, because if it's going to get that hot, it might as well mean something.