26-SEP-19 Dumpling Day

Started by DiveMilw, Sep 26, 2019, 09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

There was a Dumpling Festival last weekend which I could not attend due to my work schedule.  I made up for it today by having pork & veggie dumplings for breakfast.  They were pre-made.  The brand is O'Tasty.  I find it amusing that yummy Chinese dumplings are made by a company called O'Tasty, which sounds like it should have a leprechaun as the spokesperson.   ;D
I no longer long for the old view!

DiveMilw

This afternoon I went for a walk by the water reservoir.   I decided to take the shorter "yellow" loop because I didn't know how my feet (specifically, my right heel) would hold up on the longer "red" loop.  Good thing I took the shorter route because, on the way home, as I was leaving the grocery store, it started to rain.  The rain came down for quite a while and was not just a sprinkle.  So, just for today, I'm happy that I'm out of shape and need to see a podiatrist about my heel.   :D :-X :)

My objective during the walk - besides exercise - was to release a mouse which was caught overnight in our pantry.  Since we've been having mice issues I have a couple of humane traps in there.  The downside of a humane trap is you have to figure out a place to release the little rapscallions.  I don't want to release them near other homes but I also don't want to drive very far.  it's a challenge but I don't mind it too much.
I no longer long for the old view!