17 February 2018 Sunday

Started by KathyB, Feb 17, 2019, 03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

I just got back from seeing a play called The Whistleblower, which is about a screenwriter who suddenly decides to be completely honest with everyone in his life. He tells a would-be business partner that he doesn't want to do business with him, then his girlfriend that he wants to break up immediately, then his parents that they should have gotten divorced a long time ago. Everyone thinks he's crazy or manic or badly in need of some therapy. It was enjoyable and very well-done. This is my last play until May, when the season finishes with Sweat.

It is supposed to snow and get extremely cold overnight, so it should be lots of fun navigating the roads tomorrow morning. At least a whole bunch of people have the day off, so traffic itself shouldn't be too bad.

DiveMilw

That sounds like an interesting play, Kathy.  

We are getting snow overnight, possibly a lot.  It's supposed to snow until about 7PM bringing up to 4.5" of the fluffy stuff.  And then on Wed the temps will reach a high of 55 degrees.  From Kathy's descriptions, I feel like we are having a "Denver-like" winter.
I no longer long for the old view!