6 April 2018 Friday

Started by KathyB, Apr 06, 2018, 11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

Friday, and it's snowing. At least I've been told it is; I can't see out any windows to verify. How is everyone's Friday going?

Gordonb

Quote from: KathyB on Apr 06, 2018, 11:10 AMFriday, and it's snowing. At least I've been told it is; I can't see out any windows to verify. How is everyone's Friday going?
Well it's early Saturday morning here at Ataturk airport in Istanbul where we are waiting for our connection to Dalaman where we'll pick up a car and drive to our house in Üzümlü! It'll be the first time we'll have actually stayed in it since we bought it last November and we are having a 3 week holiday and time to check on the progress of the pool and landscaping etc. To say we are excited is somewhat of an understatement as it signals the start of our new life. We should be completing on the sale of our house in Blackheath and the purchase of our flat in Lewisham in the middle of May, a few loose ends to tie up and then hopefully in the autumn some time we'll move here permanently. It's been a busy few months here!
Oh and a belated happy birthday to our friend @Chris L

Chris L

But us, old friend,
What's to discuss, old friend?