24 August 2017 Tuesday

Started by KathyB, Oct 24, 2017, 03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

I don't know how productive I've been today. I had a doctor's appointment this morning, and I worked on a real estate brochure, which took all of five minutes. I've spent the rest of the day being a bum, except for walking to the grocery store to buy mushrooms.

I'm currently listening to the first preview of Follies from 1971.

DiveMilw

@KathyB - Are you going to see/have you seen the "The Wild Party" immersive that happening in your neck of the woods?  I'm mulling the possibility of seeing it next week before it closes. 
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

Quote from: DiveMilw on Oct 24, 2017, 08:20 PM@KathyB - Are you going to see/have you seen the "The Wild Party" immersive that happening in your neck of the woods?  I'm mulling the possibility of seeing it next week before it closes.

No, I haven't seen it, although I was considering it. If I have to dress in '20s garb to see it, there's no way.

DiveMilw

Quote from: KathyB on Oct 25, 2017, 06:16 AM
Quote from: DiveMilw on Oct 24, 2017, 08:20 PM@KathyB - Are you going to see/have you seen the "The Wild Party" immersive that happening in your neck of the woods?  I'm mulling the possibility of seeing it next week before it closes.

No, I haven't seen it, although I was considering it. If I have to dress in '20s garb to see it, there's no way.
You don't, although they encourage it.  But the possibility of up to a foot of snow here next week is dampening my desire to fly.  Delayed flights can mean empty seats get filled as passengers get rebooked. I've got time to figure it out.  I'm still hoping to get a ticket to watch a taping of "Will & Grace" so all my other plans are backups at the moment.  
I no longer long for the old view!