Friday, 8 November 2019

Started by KathyB, Nov 08, 2019, 03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

All I can say is "TGIF." This has been the longest week. I don't know whether it's the time change, or what. Or maybe it's just because it's been an incredibly busy week. I am very much looking forward to turning in early and sleeping as long as possible.

Happy birthday to Bonnie Raitt, Rickie Lee Jones and Parker Posey.

scenicdesign71

Seconded!  It has felt like Thursday all week (except Wednesday, which felt like Friday).

Although, once I finally gave in to the growing suspicion that this week was simply, literally, never going to end, it actually circled back around in some weird way to where yesterday felt like Wednesday, and today I actually forgot for a moment that it was Friday.

What makes it even weirder is that this week, as a whole, somehow snuck up on me.  After more than a month of counting the days until the end of filming, that time is suddenly here, but it's all occurring in a kind of bizarre slow motion: as of what feels like a day or two ago, there were still three more weeks remaining, and then that somehow morphed overnight into more like three (never-ending) days.

I doubt any of that makes any sense whatsoever.  But yes, TGIF and this has indeed been the longest week!