04-NOV-19 Up Early

Started by DiveMilw, Nov 04, 2019, 05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

I'm not sure what happened but I got up early today.  I woke up before my alarm went off and I was feeling pretty rested so I got up.  According to my CPAP machine I only slept for about 7 hours last night.  Hopefully, this means I won't have trouble falling asleep tonight.  

I have two plans for all my "bonus" time this morning.  I am going to pick up a library book which is on hold for my mom.  And I am going to replace the headlight/lamp that I didn't replace last night on my way home.  As I left the employee parking lot I noticed that I didn't have any headlights.  I drove to the nearest autoparts store only to find it was closed. (I had forgotten it was Sunday.) I then drove to the nearest Walmart.  One side of the car has easy access to the headlights.  The other side requires me to move an air intake vent.  So I should get out there and do that so I have a full set of working headlights for the drive home tonight.  No more procrastinating!  C:-) C:-)
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

Remember that client that I loved so much last week? :-* :-* :-* :-* O:-) O:-) O:-)

I love them even more this week. :-* :-* :-*
And I'm going to charge them for this set of changes. >:(