July 22nd, Thanksgiving Eve!!!!

Started by mrssondheim, Jul 22, 2017, 11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrssondheim

Happy Saturday everyone!  I am in preps for tomorrow.  The cast of Dogfight is coming over for a reunion, and I am turning it into Thanksgiving in July!  I love making these meals!  The house cleaning I can do without.  Lol. 

So excited to see my cast and crew again.

PS I still can't figure out how to put pics up on here.
A blank page or canvas. My favorite.

AmyG

I made you a tutorial, Aileen. Did you see it? Is it too confusing?

If you want, I can call you and talk you through it.

Vera Charles

Quote from: mamarose on Jul 22, 2017, 11:42 AMHappy Saturday everyone!  I am in preps for tomorrow.  The cast of Dogfight is coming over for a reunion, and I am turning it into Thanksgiving in July!  I love making these meals!  The house cleaning I can do without.  Lol. 

So excited to see my cast and crew again.

Now THIS sounds like a good Saturday, Aileen. Have a good one!

mrssondheim

[attach name=4+wedding.jpg type=image/jpeg]136[/attach]

mrssondheim

I was thinking it was gonna be much harder.  Lol.

Vera Charles

Quote from: mamarose on Jul 22, 2017, 12:09 PM[attach name=4+wedding.jpg type=image/jpeg]136[/attach]

Beautiful. So much happiness ...

mrssondheim

This is part of the group I get to see tomorrow!!!

[attach name=Z+dogfight.jpg type=image/jpeg]138[/attach]

MartinG

Quote from: mamarose on Jul 22, 2017, 12:09 PM[attach name=4+wedding.jpg type=image/jpeg]136[/attach]
Lovely pic. LuckyTodd  :)
Morals tomorrow

AmyG

I wish we could have seen Dog Fight. It's a long ass drive for us now and it was during a busy time. I love that score. 

That pic of you and Todd is just amazing. I saw it before on FB. Your bouquet is wonderful. Are those from your garden?

MartinG

Well that's a first. We were just in the middle of giving Sam :cat: his steroid pill when the fragile peace was shattered by an intruder. Somehow a bat had got in the house and was careering around the room in a, well...a blind panic.

He* hit the ceiling and fell on Angela's shoulder. To her credit she remained uncharacteristically calm, and I was able to pick him carefully up in a towel and deposit him outside. All's well that ends well, apart from the cat feeling slightly upstaged.

(*Masculine pronoun employed in generic sense to retain narrative flow. Also presumably a lady bat would have more sense. :)) :-X ;) )
Morals tomorrow