12 February 2020 Wednesday

Started by KathyB, Feb 12, 2020, 11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

It's Wednesday!

Yes, it is!

I'm trying desperately to think of something notable about today (other than I am still sick). It's supposed to snow again tonight. Happy Wednesday!

DiveMilw

Hope you feel well soon, Kathy. 

Today was the first day my co-worker's bakery was open.  They ran out of Cheddar Chive Scones (or they might have been biscuits.....either way they were delicious) so I only got one.  I was going to order more as I left but they ran out.  They were running out of a bunch of stuff and that is OK.  They have fresh bakery in the morning and then bring out cakes and pies for the afternoon/evening.  Obviously, I will have to go back in the afternoon.  Should you be in Avon, CT and are looking for a cup of tea or coffee and some superb bakery stop by Bou Nom Bakery. 

Starting in the lower left hand corner and going clockwise:  Chai Tea, Cheddar Chive Scone, Pecan Sticky Bun (OMG - I had 1/2 when I got home. It was even better than I thought it was going to be. The caramel sauce in the bottom of the wrapper was amazing.), Pineapple Upside Down Thingy (I think it was really apple upside down but it was still very, very good)
You cannot view this attachment.
I no longer long for the old view!