15 April 2020 Wednesday

Started by KathyB, Apr 15, 2020, 07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

Happy Wednesday, everyone. This would normally be income tax day, but it's not anymore. I took a walk to the mailbox by the grocery store to drop off two letters. That's the extent of exciting news for today.

Something positive for today: I got paid for a job! My bank account will be $60 richer.

-----------------
Some things that aren't quite so positive:

1. I don't get to do the newsletter (the one that I always complain about, but the client is actually pretty good to work with) this quarter, as they will be putting out an abridged newsletter and won't be needing my services.

2. My recycling has been sitting outside for a day and a half. It was supposed to be picked up yesterday. I don't have enough room in that bin for another two weeks worth of recycling.

3. I get to go to the post office tomorrow to mail a package to my accountant. I was thinking that maybe I could just put a bunch of stamps on it and put it in the mailbox, but a sign on the mailbox said that any letter that is paid for with stamps and weighs more than ten ounces should go through the post office instead of being deposited in the mailbox. I'd be very surprised if my envelope has less than ten ounces in it.

4. I'm hungry.