17-MAY-20 Day of the Forgotten ID

Started by DiveMilw, May 17, 2020, 06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

I got to work today and tried to drive into the parking garage only to realize that I forgot my parking pass and ID at home.  Really, I forgot my manbag at home in which I store those two items.  So I let my co-workers know what happened and went home to get my ID.  (which I almost forgot to grab because I was distracted  by the bakery I was putting away - I had stopped on my way into work and got some goodies)
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

Mmmmm... bakery... I could go for some cinnamon rolls.

scenicdesign71

I have a roll of Pillsbury Grands cinnamon rolls sitting in my fridge, but I'm trying to resist them for as long as possible.  My scale somehow claims I'm holding steady at my usual default weight (which is already a good fifteen pounds over the ideal for my height)... but even if that's accurate, I have to assume that my fat-to-muscle ratio is shifting for the worse because lately I've been looking even doughier than usual.  Not to mention pasty, due to a lack of sunlight.

I need to get out and walk around more in this beautiful weather.  And drink a lot more water.  And maybe start doing daily pushups or something.  Then the idea of indulging in some cinnamon rolls might not seem quite so shameful.