Sunday July 30th.

Started by Gordonb, Jul 30, 2017, 05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

@Gordonb Both the main course and the cake look delicious!!  Thank you for cutting out a piece of cake so we could see the interior.  I'm sure you saved it until after the steak and potatoes.  ;)

I was using our Dyson the other day.  (Different model than you have.)  I was using it to suck up all the flies I had swatted.  For about two weeks every summer we seem to be a vacation hot spot for flies.  As I was vacuuming them up with the wand thingy I accidentally found out that it also catches live flies if they get too close!  I then proceeded to vacuum the stairs and the upstairs hallway as long as I had the Dyson out.  
I no longer long for the old view!

Gordonb

Quote from: DiveMilw on Jul 30, 2017, 03:32 PM@Gordonb Both the main course and the cake look delicious!!  Thank you for cutting out a piece of cake so we could see the interior.  I'm sure you saved it until after the steak and potatoes.  ;)

Of course!
Rey's comment was that he thought it was "too chocolately" ... a concept that I just cannot comprehend :)

Bobster

Quote from: Gordonb on Jul 30, 2017, 10:23 PM
Quote from: DiveMilw on Jul 30, 2017, 03:32 PM@Gordonb Both the main course and the cake look delicious!!  Thank you for cutting out a piece of cake so we could see the interior.  I'm sure you saved it until after the steak and potatoes.  ;)

Of course!
Rey's comment was that he thought it was "too chocolately" ... a concept that I just cannot comprehend :)
*sigh* No such thing, it all looks too delish!!!
I find that creme fraiche is slightly lighter in taste and texture than sour cream.  Those eggs did look lovely on Masterchef; I've yet to ever have such a version.