12-JUL-20 Where'd The Time Go Sunday

Started by DiveMilw, Jul 12, 2020, 11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

How can it possibly already be 2PM?  The hours today are flying by.  I hope this continues as I work 3-11:30PM tonight.  It would be nice if the day goes by quickly.  I'm sure it will.  I should have a nice break between 6 and 8 when I can have my dinner and watch something streaming. (probably a TV show or two since I might not have enough time to watch a movie).  Perhaps, I'll start my re-watch of the first four episodes of the season 3 of "Dark."  I watched eps 4 last night and am thoroughly lost.  I'm sure things will make sense as we go along but ep 4 really confused me.   :-\
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

I am working on a brochure and need some additional information from the client to continue work on it. Well, maybe I can continue working on it, and I'm just giving myself an excuse not to work. I really don't feel like talking to the client today.

The good news is that it's nicer and cooler in my office again. The actual temperature hasn't gone down, but it sure feels a lot cooler with the air circulating. :) It's also not as nasty outside as it was on Friday.