Wednesday, 2 August 2017

Started by KathyB, Aug 02, 2017, 08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

Nothing to say. Just starting the daily because I'm bored. I am happy July is over but not looking forward to the rest of August at all. Only 29 days until the month is over.

MartinG

Hey, don't forget the Glenn Miller Swing Fest in Fort Morgan!  :)
Morals tomorrow

AmyG

Quote from: KathyB on Aug 02, 2017, 08:35 AMNothing to say. Just starting the daily because I'm bored. I am happy July is over but not looking forward to the rest of August at all. Only 29 days until the month is over.
I am at a point in my life where I don't look forward to the advancing of time no matter the circumstances. I want to savor the moment, even the if the moment is not the greatest. Because the alternative is worse. 

Gordonb

Quote from: KathyB on Aug 02, 2017, 08:35 AMNothing to say. Just starting the daily because I'm bored. I am happy July is over but not looking forward to the rest of August at all. Only 29 days until the month is over.

I'll be quite happy when August is over too, as then I'll be able to say it's "Follies" next week and our trip to Turkey at the end of the month!

MartinG

Quote from: Gordonb on Aug 02, 2017, 09:36 AM

I'll be quite happy when August is over too, as then I'll be able to say it's "Follies" next week and our trip to Turkey at the end of the month!
Perpetual anticipation is good for the soul.
Morals tomorrow

Gordonb

Quote from: MartinG on Aug 02, 2017, 10:55 AM
Quote from: Gordonb on Aug 02, 2017, 09:36 AM

Perpetual anticipation is good for the soul.
How very apposite!

Chris L

But us, old friend,
What's to discuss, old friend?

DiveMilw

Please vote in my "cooking thread" poll.  Your opinion counts and I want to hear it.  You don't have to comment but please vote.  
I no longer long for the old view!

Chris L

I love McSweeney's and really should check the site more often. (And, yes, it was Terri's post that led me over there.)
But us, old friend,
What's to discuss, old friend?