12 November 2020 Thursday night

Started by KathyB, Nov 12, 2020, 09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

It's still two hours before Friday, so there is time to get this in. I had a doctor's appointment in the morning and a Zoom meeting in the afternoon. I spent most of the day doing a jigsaw puzzle that a friend loaned me. It is a puzzle of fads, and includes (from one segment of the puzzle) tie-dye, Smurfs, Jello-O, Trivial Pursuit, jelly shoes and "Where's the Beef?" There are a few things that I'm not sure what they are, including an array of colored things that look like socks, but I can't see the bottoms, and I have no idea what the fad was. It was a fun puzzle to work on, as compared to ones that are more frustrating or annoying than fun.

DiveMilw

That does sound like a fun puzzle, Kathy,  I still haven't set up my "puzzle table" that I bought about 2 months ago.  I have several puzzles to work on once I finally get it put together.
I no longer long for the old view!

DiveMilw

Also, thank you Kathy for starting the daily.  I was going to do it earlier but saw something shiny and got distracted.  That often happens when I have nothing to say and am hoping I'll think of something to talk about.
I no longer long for the old view!