04-DEC-20 Flying Friday

Started by DiveMilw, Dec 04, 2020, 04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

This morning I'm flying down to Orlando for a weekend at Universal's Studios & Islands of Adventure.  My friend, Dori, planned this get-a-way months ago.  I'm more nervous about traveling on this trip than the other two since on this one I will be going to a place filled with people.  But the parks are not filling to their capacity, they are strictly enforcing mask wearing, you have to sanitize your hands before getting on a ride, and we are attending an after-hours event which will reduce the number of people in the parks even further.  We are looking forward to seeing the parks decked out for the Holidays.  

I put up some of our Christmas lights last night.  I will finish on Tuesday or Wednesday.  This might be the year I put lights on the bushes on the other side of the porch.  (There is only an outlet on one side of the porch. This year I might get a piece of PVC pipe through which to run the electrical cord and protect it from the snow blower and/or becoming a tripping hazard.  The cord has to run past the front steps if I want to create a balanced display.)
I no longer long for the old view!