August 7, 2017 - Monday, Monday, Can´t Trust That Day...

Started by Chris L, Aug 07, 2017, 12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris L

It's Monday, a new week has begun, which means people are at work and checking this site when nobody's looking. Apparently a lot of people do that, because we usually get most of our posts during the week, but things have been slow this morning. Nothing exciting in my life. Amy had what I hope was a happy birthday over the weekend, including dinner with her family at a local restaurant. I'm strapped to my word processor, catching up on several assignments.

How's Monday treating the rest of you?
But us, old friend,
What's to discuss, old friend?

DiveMilw

Monday started out fine but the end of the day was a little annoying.  Fortunately it wasn't too annoying and I'm mostly over it.  ;)   I'm about to start watching last night's GoT and off to bed.  I'm looking forward to getting out of work at 13:00 tomorrow, less so the corresponding 04:30 start.  
I no longer long for the old view!

Chris L

Quote from: DiveMilw on Aug 07, 2017, 02:21 PMMonday started out fine but the end of the day was a little annoying.  Fortunately it wasn't too annoying and I'm mostly over it.  ;)   I'm about to start watching last night's GoT and off to bed.  I'm looking forward to getting out of work at 13:00 tomorrow, less so the corresponding 04:30 start.  
Tell us what you think about last night's GoT in the thread about it. I was...impressed.
But us, old friend,
What's to discuss, old friend?

KathyB

Monday started out with a migraine and got worse from there. That's all I have to say about it.