13-DEC-21 Ground Turkey Wednesday

Started by DiveMilw, Jan 12, 2021, 09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

Guess what!?!?  I didn't cook the ground turkey yet.  So today shall be the day.  And I might make some spaghetti squash to go with it.  Or I'll make some rice.  

I've got loads of things to do today.  The entire list might get check marks next to everything by the end of the day.  I'm feeling very positive about that.  But, I need to head to bed so I can get up with the energy to see me through the day.  If my list of errands and chores is to be completed I won't have time for a nap.
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

I just got an invoice from the hospital for $2700. :) This presumably because I haven't met my deductible yet. :) I am waiting until I get the itemized paper copy in the mail before I pay it. :)

:) :) :) :) :)

I am eagerly awaiting updates on Ground Turkey Wednesday. I want to hear about the Sisig sauce.

DiveMilw

Quote from: KathyB on Jan 13, 2021, 07:56 AMI am eagerly awaiting updates on Ground Turkey Wednesday. I want to hear about the Sisig sauce.
Ground Turkey Wednesday has been postponed until Thursday because my mom wanted lasagna for dinner tonight.  

I don't think your insurance company has even had time to process the claims for your hospital visit.  Definitely don't pay the entire bill until you get the Explanation of Benefits.
I no longer long for the old view!